Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Lizzy

One of the greatest blessings in my life is my friends.  Through our adventures, we've met some amazing people who I feel so blessed to know and feel so blessed for those cherished friendships.  It's just not fun to leave and start over again.

One of the most amazing families I know is our dear friends, the Finch Family from our days in Iowa.  They were the first to welcome us to the ward and have us over for dinner.  I miss my walks with Tammy and their sweet children.  We so much enjoyed our time with their family and watching their children grow.

One of their children, Lizzy, is going in for surgery tomorrow as her skull is too small and causing a variety of complications in her body.  Their family has been very blessed and has amazing faith that all will go well.

If you want to read more about their family and Lizzy's surgery, they have a blog at:  http://zebrafinch6.blogspot.com/ or click on the Finch Family under my friends & family.


We're praying for Lizzy (and her family) that all goes well tomorrow and ask if anyone wants to join us, please do so.  I know those prayers are very much appreciated.

No comments: