Saturday, June 18, 2011

Silly Girls

Lately, as I have been checking on the kids before I go to bed, I'm finding more and more of this--


 They were in Amanda's bed this time but they sure love to sleep together.  I promise they do have their own beds.  I move Samantha back to her bed if she's in Amanda's because I don't want her to fall out and get hurt.  If Amanda's in Samantha's bed, she gets moved out too because a toddler bed is a bit small for 2 kids and Samantha usually wakes up complaining.  They've even been known to move to the same bed (Amanda into Samantha's bed) in the middle of the night.  Silly girls.

And then there's this little one--
 Samantha is smiles all the time and is so helpful.  I love how she "takes over" in the kitchen.  She loves coming in and helping mom all the time.  Or if mom's busy, she finds something to do (in a good way usually).  One day I was busy working on something.  She came in my room and got the box of the paper dolls I made and did this--
She's so much fun!  I'm so glad I have her.

No comments: