Sunday, July 31, 2011

Cleaning up....

Saturday, July 23rd was our ward's pancake breakfast at the park.  Good timing for us.  :)

We went and got welcomed back and got a breakfast that I didn't have to fix.

Then it was back home to unpack, start the laundry and cleaning again.

Monday, July 25th was Clay's birthday.  Our last birthday for the year.  Those are hard days for me.  It was weird to not do anything for his birthday.  We mailed our last package to him before we left where I sent brownies for his birthday but he got them a couple of weeks ago.  We'll have a cake and presents waiting for him for when he comes home.  :)

The kids and I spent the day moving furniture around to switch some bedrooms.  We're moving Christina into a larger room to share with Ethan and the older 2 boys into her old room since they have a bunk bed that fits in the smaller room.

No comments: