Sunday, July 31, 2011

Green Wyoming

Sunday, July 10th we went to church with my parents.  That afternoon, we went for a little Sunday drive up the canyon by their house.  And I found this.  Columbine--
 And we found a straggler bull from one of the other cow herds that went up the road.  Daniel tried to get us dinner.  Just kidding.  It was his bow and arrow from the reunion.  (Excuse the bugs on the windshield.  I'm such a good mom, I wouldn't even get out of the car.)--
More wild flowers--
Monday, July 10th we headed up to Big Springs the next canyon over.  I loved the views--
Wyoming (and a lot of the northwest) has had a lot of rain this year and is flooded in areas.  Makes for beautiful waterfalls.--
I don't know why I like this picture so much.  Lots of action on one side and just around the bend, peaceful water.  Maybe it's a picture of what I hope our life will be like in a few years.--

The kids and I by a waterfall.  It's hard to get us all looking at the same time.--
Lex, my mom and me and the kids--
Samantha liked riding on Grandma's back.  I had Ethan and the camera in my arms.--
We drove up a little bit more and then stopped for lunch--

Peek-a-boo.  She loved being able to explore.  I need to go camping again.  Unfortunately it's too hot here in Texas to do so comfortably at this point.  Maybe October...
King of the rock--
Daniel taking it easy--
Samantha, Amanda, Jonathan, Ethan, and Christina--
Samantha in the wildflowers--
I love the view--
Then it was back to Grandpa & Grandma's house and for some chillin' in the bean bag chair.--
Then a storm started blowing in.  I love this with the clouds and the moon.  Every time I look up at the moon, I wonder if I'm lucky enough to be looking at it the same time Clay is.

No comments: