Sunday, July 31, 2011

Girl's Camp!

Tuesday, July 26th Christina headed off to Girl's Camp.  The older girls left the day before so there were just two to go down on Tuesday morning.
I know she was so excited to go.  

And I REALLY missed her.

A LOT!

The other kids and I had a rough week as I went into anxiety mode trying to get everything caught up, cleaned up, and getting ready for Daddy to come home.

It was a LONG week.

Friday, Ethan had his 1 year appointment.  He's 19 pounds 9 oz. and 29 1/2 inches long.  The doctor wanted him tested for anemia and lead.  Not fun.  Luckily some friends helped out with the kids so I only had Daniel and Ethan with me.

Christina came home Saturday.  As we were leaving to go pick her up, Daniel said he was glad she was coming home to help with all the work.  Maybe he'll be more grateful of what she does.  I know I am.  Later that day, I was able to make it to the store again with only 2 kids.  That felt so nice.  I kind of avoided the stores this week as I didn't really want to deal with all of them in the store and I was trying to clean out anyway.  So now we have food again in the house.  For a few days, anyway.

No comments: