Wednesday July 13th, Jonathan woke up (or rather didn't wake up) with another migraine. I think I've narrowed the triggers to dehydration and chocolate maybe. I'll keep watching him. It's a little hard to watch what everyone is eating and drinking all the time but I know he had 2-3 cups of hot chocolate the night before. We were headed to stay with some friends in West Valley so it set us back a little but we made it. In the mean time, Amanda got her hair curled by grandma--
Jonathan's migraine lasted a bit longer this time. And it continued a little for a few days. Scary for me but we had a lot of fun with our friends in Utah. Wednesday Christina got to go have a little party with some of her friends there before they headed off to Youth Conference.
Friday, July 15th, I took the kids down to Temple Square--
First stop, the Christus. Amanda, Samantha, and Jonathan--
Daniel with Christ--
Jonathan and the Christus--
Amanda and Samantha--
Daniel with a painting of Daniel interpreting the King's dream. He thought it was pretty neat to find the painting.--
We went through a presentation on the family that is just off from the Christus. They recently changed part of it and our kids loved it (just like they did before). If you're ever at Temple Square, make sure you go see it.
Then it was time to spend a few minutes by the temple. I think I'm going to use these pictures in the kid's rooms. Jonathan--
Christina--
Ethan--
Samantha--
Daniel--
Amanda--












No comments:
Post a Comment