I am so grateful to have this happy, smiling baby in our home right now. We need his smiles and laughter so we can do the same.
I finally got him in for his 6 month appointment yesterday, January 26th. He's 16 pounds 9 ounces, 27.8 inches long, and 45 cm head circumference. He's growing great and LOVES his toes right now. The last month or so he hasn't had as much tummy time but can roll over occasionally. He is also able to sit up now with some assistance and loves to play peek a boo.
We also learned that he has a double ear infection which explains why he hasn't been his usually over happy self. He's done pretty well and not complained but sleeping has been a bit of an issues since Daddy left. We got him started on antibiotics last night and now maybe we can sleep better at night (or at least he'll be able to).
I'm so grateful that you were sent to our family right now Ethan. We love you so much.
No comments:
Post a Comment