On the way to drop her off, Samantha and Ethan fell asleep. Considering the sleep deprivation issues we've had lately, Christina offered to sit in the car with them if I needed to run errands. I ended up not running too many but did get a few done before Samantha woke up. Christina was a little more sore so we decided it would be better if she stayed home for the day.
We ended up going out to lunch. Just the four of us. It was fun to be able to spend some time with just her and I know that she really enjoyed it too.
Yea for getting braces and taking some time off from the usual crazy schedule.
Next week is Spring Break. I'm trying to get a plan in place to be able to handle it without going completely crazy. I am looking forward to maybe catching up some on sleep. Hopefully the kids won't decide to get up early every day. I think daylight savings will help some with that, or maybe not.
Today I had a slow day. Just trying to find some motivation to get stuff done. It was also the last day with ECI for Samantha's speech. I knew this day was coming but it was hard to see that part of our lives end. She'll be 3 next week and they can only see kids up to the age of 3. :( I have a meeting at the elementary tomorrow to discuss speech for both Samantha and Amanda so speech therapy will start there soon and I should know more information after tomorrow's meeting.
But for now, it's bedtime. I need to try to get some sleep and see if it will help with the crazy allergy garbage I enjoy in Texas. It's not too bad, just enough to get annoying and it lingers FOREVER! Time to run humidifier and try to get sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment