Back to the best part--my little man.
Isn't he so cute! (And I love my new camera. Hopefully I can spend some time reading the book and figuring out how to use it.) But there's a good picture of his little teeth.And I gave in and decided to let him try some baby food. We gave him his first bite Saturday night. Green beans. Love them! He ate almost the entire jar (size 2) for his first session and the entire jar the next night. He did great. I really was a little worried he wasn't quite ready but he was. :( Growing up too quickly.
After the first night, I decided the rocking chair is a little difficult to feed him in so I had to distract Samantha so we could use her booster seat while we wait for the new high chair to come.
Someone had given us a pirate hat and hook which the boys thought their brother needed to play too. Ethan, of course, was very fascinated with them.
Pirate Baby!!!!

Pirate Baby!!!!
1 comment:
Oh he is just so CUTE! I hope things get a little less crazy for you soon. Love you!
Post a Comment