Thursday, March 31, 2011

End of March

I'm ready for this month to be done.  Thank heaven that it is.

Woke the kids up to find hopefully a one time occurrence of bed wetting.  PLEASE let this be a one time thing and not the beginning of another issue.  I really don't need to add daily washing of sheets to my list of things to do.

The younger kids brought home report cards yesterday.  Daniel got straight As.  Amanda is doing well.  I need to find a way to squeeze in uninterrupted time with her more often.  Jonathan is doing very well academically.  If he could just learn how to keep his hands to himself, he'd be doing much better.  I think that we're about 9 weeks of school left.  YEA!!!!!!  I'm looking forward to not having to wake up at 5ish every morning to get everything done to get them out the door on time.

Last night I felt yucky.  This week has been pretty hard emotionally for me.  I'm just frustrated and exhausted.  I put the bassinet section of the portable crib away today.  For the last time and wanted to cry.  I can't believe that part of our life is over.  I have to admit that somedays that's hard to admit.  I'm not where I thought I would be at this point in my life.  Shouldn't we be having a midlife crisis from being bored with our lives?  I wish I had a boring life.

Tomorrow I'm having a teleconference with Clay and his commanders, both here and there. Things are absolutely ridiculous.  They're used to dealing with young army wives.  Let's just say I don't fit the mold.  I'm more educated than most of them and I know how to read the contracts and other paperwork that the army has given us.  It just stinks that they're punishing my husband for it but they say they're not.  Interesting how people can interpret things to fit it to what they want it to say.  I feel like Abinadi but his story didn't have the best outcome either.

Ethan ate 2 whole jars of baby food for dinner tonight.  I knew he was hungry but wow!  He's not a little baby anymore.  :(

April, start already.  I'm ready to move on.

1 comment:

Tammy said...

I'm ready for April too. I have already set some goals on things I can do better this month. Hopefully the spring sickness will be banished from your home and you can find a little time for you. Good luck dealing with the army. I think your right, boring isn't so bad. Take care wonderwoman!