The last several nights have been difficult with Samantha. She's been up until 11 pm for the two nights before tonight. This morning she woke up at 6:15 am, ready to go, just not so happy.
The first night she finally crashed on my bedroom floor when I was talking to Clay.
Last night she finally crashed on Christina's floor after I had to lock her out of my bedroom. This isn't fun being the only parent.
Tonight a friend and I ended up taking the kids to the park and eating pizza there for dinner. I hoped this would help Samantha go to bed earlier.
And she did.
In the car on the way home.
Unfortunately when I tried to get her cleaned up for bed, she was up and ready to go again.
So she and I went for a drive. (Thanks Christina for watching the other kids again.)
We drove.
And drove.
And she finally gave up and is asleep in her bed. Hopefully she'll stay that way.
I'm not sure why she's acting the way she is right now. I'm wondering if it's molars or growth spurt or who knows what (missing daddy?).
Tomorrow Christina gets her bottom braces on. Hopefully she won't be too sore.
No comments:
Post a Comment