And I think I scarred them.
For life.
Let's just say that if you like to hunt, don't mention it to my kids right now.
Daniel was gone all day yesterday for a school field trip. It was odd having only 5 kids to work with. (Funny how even one missing makes such a difference.) He had a blast on the field trip (down to University of Texas at Austin) and came home last night full of all kinds of information for us. I know he had fun but I do miss doing those kinds of things as a family.
I also introduced peas and oatmeal cereal to Ethan this week. I tried peas with him on Friday when the other kids were at school. Samantha thought it looked good and wanted a bite. So being the good mother I am, I gave her one. She looked like I had poised her. I kept asking her if she liked it and she would tell me no. Should have video taped it, but I'm not that good. Ethan wasn't as big of a fan of peas or the oatmeal, yet anyway. Green beans is the favorite by far.
But more exciting news, my sister's water broke today so I'm going to be an aunt again by tomorrow. YEA!!!!!! It's bringing back all kinds of memories of when I my water broke with Samantha. So excited to have a little niece to love to pieces whenever I finally get to meet her.
No comments:
Post a Comment