Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Spring Break

My kids are out of school currently for Spring Break.  Although I'm not really up for doing much with the kids, I know we need to move on and try to do some things.  Monday I had a friend join us for the zoo before our membership runs up at the end of the month.  Here's all 6 of our kids and her 3.
The kids all did really well at the zoo.  They love going to the zoo.  I get tempted to buy another membership but until I know for sure what we're doing, I don't dare.

Here's the best of all my shots with the 3 girls.


And most of the kids on the statue for the Kumodo Dragon.
 After the zoo, we found a little park nearby that had some really cool structures for the kids to play in after lunch but I didn't pull my camera out.  It was nice to visit with my friend and have the kids run and play.

Next time, I need to remember the sunscreen for all of us and to not part my hair.  OUCH!  Sometimes I forget when you have to start doing that stuff again, even if it's only been a few months of a break.  Ethan's got some nice sun too.  :(

We got back and had dinner and then the doggies had to go home.  The kids really want a dog.  Bad.  And I'm thinking I do too.  We'll see.  I'm not one for making rash decisions.

No comments: