Church was different today. There were a lot of people missing. We have 10 men currently deployed (if I remember right) and we'll be losing a few more in the next few months before some start coming home. It puts quite the stain on the ward. But we or rather I finally have a home teacher. YEA! He came up and introduced himself after Sacrament meeting. I guess he wants to bring his wife and come visit during the day when most of the kids are gone.

And more cute pictures of our little cutie. He's such a great baby and so full of smiles. I love it lately when he's in the other room in his excersaucer and I look over and he just grins from ear to ear when he makes eye contact. He is such a ray of sunshine to me right now.I think he's starting to look more and more like Daniel when he was a baby. Maybe it's just the hair. :)
The last few days I've had so many people comment on how cute he is and smiley. Complete strangers while we're out. Maybe it's because we ventured out some the last few days. I thought he was so handsome and cute anyway before. I'm a proud momma.
I noticed that I've posted 18 posts for the last 2 months. Maybe I should try to keep that up for the year, slightly more than every other day, and make 18 a better number than just another number to remind us of when daddy left (twice).
I really should be going to bed. Everyone else is asleep (including the 2 dogs) but I think I know how my kids feel when they're too tired to go to sleep. Guess I should try anyway. :(
Planning on heading out with a wonderful friend to go to the zoo one last time before our membership expires. Not sure if I'm going to renew it or not here. We still don't know for sure what we're doing or when.

1 comment:
Want our dog? Just kidding. She's a pain, but we love her.
Anyway, I just had to say that he is such a darling, handsome little man!
Post a Comment