Today was my first day. As I prayed for an experience this morning I was already questioning what I could do today. I had been woken up to clean up after a sick kid and wasn't sure I'd even make it out of the house today.
Clay offered to stay home which I was grateful for after staying home much of last week with kids. I was really looking forward to being uplifted by lessons prepared by others. Instead, The Lord had other ideas for me.
I was asked to substitute in my five year old's primary class. I have to admit that teaching in primary is a little difficult for me right now as I am often on my own with our kids but I accepted anyway.
The lesson was on service. It was really enjoyable to listen to these little kids and help them write thank you notes for our bishop and Christmas cards for a nursing home.
No comments:
Post a Comment