Another semester is almost done. YEAH!!!! We're almost half way through the second year. Clay's last final is the 16th and I'm so looking forward to the break and having some family time.
This year we are planning on staying home and enjoying our family. As fun as last year was, I'm grateful that taking a big trip isn't going to become a tradition for us. Samantha has been so cute lately and been begging to go back to Disney World. One night, about a month ago, she was saying our family prayer and it was ALL about going to Disney World again. Some prayers take a little longer to get answered, and that's ok. :)
We're just finishing a week of sickness at our house. I'm grateful it hasn't been anything too major (just fever and tiredness for the youngest two girls, the youngest two boys decided to add a little vomiting) and the kids have only been down about a day each, except for Jonathan. I think the flu hit him at the wrong time and induced a migraine so he's spending his second day home today. He's acting much better thankfully and his appetite should be back soon.
Another big milestone is coming up in my life so I've decided I want to embrace it in a big way. I'm turning 40 next month so I've decided to make a few changes in my life and try to make a difference in someone else's life each day for 40 days. I have only told one person here about this (my husband doesn't know yet either) so I'm going to write my experiences here for the 40 days. Hopefully I can make a difference in someone's life and add my 1/12 tsp. to this world.
If you aren't sure what I'm referring to, go here.
2 comments:
Markell, I always love to hear a little something about how you guys are doing. I can't wait to read about your 40 days experiences. Have a very Merry Christmas!
such a great idea! can't wait to read about it. you are awesome!
Post a Comment