Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Day 3

It was late last night when we got home so I'm posting this a little late.

Tonight after we got most of our kids down, Clay and I went to visit a sister in our ward who has had a hard time recently. I knew from a post on Facebook that she had a sick child so we took over some soup mix, crackers, and some brownies I had made. I know when your kids are sick, it's easy to feel like your life is all upside down and I was hoping that taking some food over for an easy dinner that could be prepared whenever needed would help.

I won't go into a lot of details of the personal trials she shared with me but I'm so grateful I was able to be there to let her know that her Heavenly Father does know her.  He loves her (and all of us) and sends people at times to help us. She and I have similar feelings and emotions and I hope me listening helped. Clay was able to give her a blessing too and an adjustment. I'm so grateful to have him and his willingness to help me on my project. :)

1 comment:

Lisa Carlson said...

I love that you're doing this fun project and sharing it with us. It's inspiring me to try harder too. Thank you.