I really feel blessed in all the years we have had kids in school (especially with the number of different teachers we have had through the years with all of our kids) to have had absolutely wonderful teachers for our children. This year is no exception. I love that I can put the trust in the Lord that He will provide the best teacher for our kids wherever we are.
So today, I sent soup packets (I REALLY love Bear Creek Soups by the way) with a note thanking them for being "soup"er teachers. It was neat to see the thank you cards some of them came home with.
This is definitely an interesting journey I'm going on. I've had some really interesting learning experiences about me as I've gone through this. Hopefully one night I can find some more time to write about some of them. I haven't felt the Christmas Spirit like this for years and I know this is helping so much. I really am looking forward to after Christmas as I continue my journey when so many stop doing nice things for others. I think that's where I will see the most responses in others.
No comments:
Post a Comment