Today we got up, did laundry and packed for a quick trip. On our way out of town, we stopped to clean the church as a family. All of the student families are out of town except four of us families now. I am so grateful that we talked to two of the families on our way to get the keys and then to the church and two other Elder's were able to come help us.
Since Clay is in the Elder's Quorum presidency, we get to clean the church about once a month as there usually isn't a lot of support from the other med students with cleaning the church. Our family has cleaned a few times now without too many others.
Today was probably the fastest and the least amount of arguing that our kids have ever done. Some days I feel like I'm getting more blessings doing this than I'm giving.
No comments:
Post a Comment