Saturday, December 14, 2013

Day 7--

Clay's last final is on Monday.  I used to think final week was bad for undergrad.  It is nothing like med school finals.  Last Saturday I took the kids and was gone all day so he could study.  Today, he was gone all day studying.  He came home to watch the kids for a couple of hours while I went out with Christina to her high school soccer banquet.

Christina and I have been working on getting a surprise put together for her soccer coach which was fun to watch them present it tonight.  I think we really surprised her.  Afterwards, we ran to Dairy Queen to get Clay and his study partner (who were trying to study while watching our youngest 5 kids) a Blizzard for a little study break.  I finished putting the kids to bed, did the dishes and looks like I get to watch a little movie in bed while they finish studying.

One more semester of classes......

No comments: