Last night I had a dream of a sister I one of our previous wards. She is older than my parents slightly but I was able to get to know this sweet sister and grew to love her. She reached out and taught be valuable lessons that at the time I never knew I would need later in my life. So, tonight I wrote her a birthday card that will get mailed tomorrow (her birthday is next week). I hope she is doing well.
I never have been the best at keeping in touch with people I don't see on a regular basis (and even those not so great here). It's definitely something I need to work on. That's one of those lessons she has taught me. She mailed out messages to I believe it was over a hundred sisters each month until a few years ago. A wonderful example of friendship and faith.
1 comment:
Keep them coming Markell. Thank you so much for sharing this!
Post a Comment