We made it through our second Sunday without Clay. We made it on time again today! Today was a little rougher, the kids are really missing their dad but we made it. Jonathan slipped off the pew at the end of the meeting and I'm sure he'll have a good bruise tomorrow to show for it!
Yesterday we got the yard cleaned up a bit, only to have it snow today. Where is spring? I can't believe Easter is only 2 weeks away!
I got a VERY short phone call yesterday from Clay. He sounds sick or horse or both. He said he was okay so I'm hoping it's just a horse voice from the chanting/yelling--he doesn't yell. Hopefully I'll have an address by the end of the week so we can mail him all the letters we've been writing.
2 comments:
Okay I am embarrassed to say that I have never made it on time when Dave is not home....and I only have TWO!!!
Good for you, that is hard to pull off even when you have an extra set of hands. But I am sure that it helps having some older children too! I am so glad I don't have 4 toddlers, one is enough for me.
Post a Comment