I never win, but I did. A week ago or so I entered our kids pictures to a contest on FM 100 for tickets to Disney on Ice. Last night I got an email and confirmed today in a phone call that we won front row tickets to the opening show (and backstage passes for before the show). I am so excited. I wanted to wait to tell the kids until I knew for sure so Jonathan's the only one who knows so far. The show is Thursday, March 12, right before Clay leaves. It will be so fun to have one big night before Clay leaves!
Did I mention how excited I am?
3 comments:
Yip, yip hooray! Good for you! I know you will have SO much fun, don't forget your camera!
COOL! Take lots of pictures!
Yay! Congratulations! That sounds like so much fun.
Post a Comment