Samantha turned one on March 16th. I can't believe how fast this first year has gone! Samantha has been such a blessed addition to our family. She is so patient with all the commotion going on. I don't think there could be a better baby (sorry all you other moms!). She's been our little angel from the beginning. I've been reflecting a lot lately on her birth. It was my hardest and scariest. I remember at one point, during labor, not being sure if either one of us would make it. I'm so grateful for a wonderful husband who helped me stay calm and get us both through the experience safely.
Samantha was and continues to be a wonderful surprise! She's so full of curiosity and expressions. I love her hugs that she gives me every morning when I get her out of her bed. I don't think any of our other kids were giving such great hugs at such a young age. Her smile is so contagious and lights up the room. We can also feel the love she has for her siblings. We love you Smiley Samantha!
No comments:
Post a Comment