Friday, March 27, 2009

Last date/saying good-bye to Prism

Still catching up--
Saturday, March 14th my parents were in town so Clay & I were able to go out on one last date before he left. We were able to go to the temple and did both an endowment session and sealing session. It's been a long time since we've spent so much time in the temple. It was a wonderful experience! We then went out for a late lunch before heading home to finish a few things on the bathroom.

We also had to say good-bye to my first car. She's been with us for 2 weeks shy of 13 years so I can't complain but due to complications we couldn't deal with right now, we sold her on Monday, March 16th. She's was a wonderful car and I'm going to miss it! Good timing since I can survive with one car until Clay gets back and then we'll be looking for another one.

No comments: