Monday, March 23, 2009

Disney on Ice--Part 2--The show

So they gave us 4 tickets about 1/2 hour before the show started. I wasn't sure what to do so we all headed down to fill our front row seats. Amanda was really excited and refused to take her eyes off the ice! Shortly after I took this picture, another user from the other side came over to tell me that we can't have 7 people share 4 seats and told me I needed to go buy more. This was 10 minutes before the show started. She asked if I wanted to talk to the supervisor, so I told her sure. He finally came minutes before the show started. I explained the situation and he said he would go see what he could do. The user came back about 10 minutes into the show and told us we could have the two seats behind where Clay was sitting. She was supposed to tell us that we could sit in the adjoining seats unless someone came, but didn't. (The supervisor came after the show and talked with us.) I am so grateful that it worked out okay and we had a great time! We only had to pay $5 for parking! I feel SO blessed!Clay & the kids before the show.
Minnie didn't want her picture taken. :)
Mickey during the opening of the Lion King part.
I know this is blurry, but just wanted to show how close we were.
During the Little Mermaid part, Ariel's sisters.
Ariel & Prince Eric. I decided Amanda's been to too many hockey games. During the show she kept yelling "GO ARIEL!" or "GO LILO!" I guess she's too used to saying "Go Grizzlies!"
Flounder
Mickey Mouse during Lilo & Stitch.
Again, to show how close we are. This white face is Amanda, glued to the show!
Peter Pan, Wendy, Michael, and John flying. It was very well done!
Blurry again, just to show how close we are. Peter Pan taking his nap.
Amanda & Jonathan loved the show!
The pirate ship during Peter Pan
The final number with all the characters dancing.
Final number again. When it was over everyone started standing up and Jonathan kept saying, "No, one more!" I guess we need to teach him the word "Encore!"

No comments: