Yesterday Clay was sworn in as an active duty soldier. We were able to go watch that. After that, we were able to pick him up from the hotel and spend a few hours with him until he had to go back to the hotel. We took the kids to Arctic Circle for an early dinner, came home and watched a movie as a family. He said goodbye to the kids and put them in bed and then we left so I could take him to the hotel.
It is so hard but I am happy to see his excitement at starting this new life. I just wish I could feel we were able to do it together completely. I know this is what we are to do, but it doesn't make it any easier. I hope the next few weeks fly by until we can talk to him at least again. I know he is going to be a great solider, I hope I can be a good army wife.
4 comments:
Anything you need. Don't hesitate to ask!
We are praying for you. You are a great example.
Same goes for you!! PLEASE let me know what I can do for you! You are in my prayers.
"This is but a small season..."
repeat this over and over to yourself. You will hold up fine. The Lord WILL suport you and you will be strong enough to endure this time; I just know it.
Post a Comment