Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Long day

It has been a really hard and long day today. Samantha decided she needed some one on one time at 2 a.m. She was up until 3 a.m. The night before, Jonathan did the same from 4-5 a.m. (Samantha got up briefly in there too). I really need to get some sleep but I'm having a very hard time going to sleep. Clay told me he had a letter and was going to put it in the mail. I hope it gets here soon. Things go better when I hear from him. Thank you for all the prayers. I know that's how I made it through today. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

Now if I can just go to sleep...........

2 comments:

Chris 'n Leah said...

Being tired can really effect your life. I think that's part of the reason it takes (at least me) one full year after having a baby to begin feeling like myself again.

When Christian traveled for the first 2 years we lived here, it was always hard for me to go to sleep without him. BUT I feel like the Lord truly helped me get through that time.

Hang in there!

Belkycita said...

I can't go to bed before midnight when Dave is gone. Then I suffer the next day because I have no energy.
One thing that has helped has been sleeping on the couch. It is easier not to sleep in our bed. Or put on his PJ's I don't feel as lonely.
I'm praying for you, I can't imagine how hard it can get.
I know you can do it though.