Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Thank you

Why I shouldn't have let the room--At least sh'e's cute! Who can get upset at that face? Who ever invented the vacuum cleaner has his reward in heaven!'

It's been a crazy few days. I'm still worried about Clay--I haven't heard anymore yet. I think the mailman's going to get a talking to tomorrow if I don't get something!

The kids are having a hard time, especially the boys right now. FHE was pretty emotional last night again. I went to the dollar store and got picture frames for each of the kids and put a picture of just them and daddy in it. I gave these to them last night at FHE and then we hung them near each of their beds so they could say good night to daddy too.

Last night I had a visit from my uncle Gary and aunt Marsha who brought this beautiful cake. The kids keep telling me it's a birthday cake--I guess we've had a lot of birthdays lately and more coming up! Thanks for the surprise visit and cake! It's beautiful! It's nice to know we have people out there praying and supporting us! Thank you!

2 comments:

Amy said...

This is my first visit to your blog-I didn't know Clay was joining the armed forces. Wow! You are so amazing- you and your family. Our prayers will be with you while your husband and father is gone. Wish we lived closer to you.

Melissa said...

An aquaintance of my told me last week that her kids being 'so cute' is the only thing keeping her from tossing them in the river! Sometimes I think I agree...
You are so strong...your kids are very blessed to have a strong supportive mother and a dedicated father.