Thursday, March 26, 2009

FHE message from daddy

It was a little late but here's a note from Clay we got yesterday.

FHE Message

What does it mean to be an example? I believe it means that someone can know what you believe without asking you. I'm in a place where people don't believe a lot of what I do. I don't judge them, but I do judge if I would do what they did. The night that I spent in the hotel I had a roommate. He was very nice but wasn't a member of our faith. I was about to go to sleep when I realized that I hadn't said my prayer for the night. I got out of bed to pray and my roommate got out of his bed and said his own prayer. Without saying anything I helped him make a better decision. Remember to do the best that you can and I love you.

Dad

1 comment:

Belkycita said...

Thanks for sharing.
I bet the message has more of an effect on the children because they dad is far away and it is his own experience at the moment. What a great example.