Friday, March 27, 2009

Thursday, March 19th--Honors Band

Christina has been participating in honors band the past couple of months. On March 19th she had her concert. They did a great job! I was very impressed with how well it sounded. She got a medal for her participation. Her flute and piano skills have really blossomed lately. She seems to have a very natural ability.

Christina has been such a great help already while her dad has been gone. I don't know if I could make it through this without her! She's become more sympathetic with her siblings and helping watch them when I need a little break. I love you Christina. You are such a special young lady.
Amanda also came home from preschool with pink eye on Thursday. I was able to take her in to the doctor on Friday and get some medication. She's doing much better now!

No comments: